Tel Aviva Las Vegas
Planning a vacation to Las Vegas? If you are coming on or after August, 2005, then Shalom, you can stay at Tel Aviva Las Vegas, the first Jewish theme hotel on the Las Vegas Strip!
Oh, don’t worry! We will have all the glamour and excitement you expect from Las Vegas in our new 5-star destination resort, but all with the comforts of home, and in the finest Jewish tradition.
- Getting married? Let our hasidic Elvis Rabbi help you tie the knot.
- Play the theme slots. Three dreidel’s and you win the progressive jackpot!
- Join our Matzah Players Club where members collect Matzah Points with each game played.
- Need a break from all those games? Enjoy one of our kosher fine dining restaurants, or our complete kosher buffet.
- Kids? Bring them along to enjoy the fun in Moses’ Funhouse.